Hire your technology team at a fixed monthly cost at codemycompany
Being a recently launched division, the team was very much startup-like and fast moving with respect to processes. Being startup-like also meant being more open to building and implementing innovative technological solutions to solve large scale problems.
While the executive team was small, they still had a huge field force to manage. The field force's typical task involving travelling in a particular route on a weekly basis and collecting data at each of the outlets they visit. Given the criticality of the data & launch, they wanted to quickly ramp up their tech team, while at the same time ensuring that those who came on board would quickly build understand the processes. They also wanted to focus on building and finding long term tech partners, who can handle all the technical needs of the company, while their managerial and operations team could focus on what is most important - generating sales and getting money into the company and help grow the Kelloggs Noodles brand.
There were 2 of our developers who worked closely with the Kelloggs' team. They worked as the core technology team for the Noodles division of Kelloggs SA, helping solve multiple technology challenges along the way.
There were 2 core modules that the team worked on building - the manager module, which was built in bootstrap and an Android app, which was built for the field agents. The Kelloggs team wanted a product that was modular and could scale as they added more stores, SKUs and brands.
Below were the major features built for the manager dashboard
1) Ability to track routes of the field agents
2) Live tracker of the sales, stock in outlets
3) Create custom tasks to be deployed on the field
4) Launch promotions dynamically
5) Set up custom reminders and notifications
6) View Aggregate data
7) Custom Dashboards to view data
8) Abilty to communicate with field agents
9) Set targets for field agents
Below were the major features built by the team for the Android app
1) View the list of tasks to be completed for the day
2) View routes and targets for the day
3) Collect on the ground data
4) Roll out promotions and track promotional activity
5) View their daily performance
6) Communicate with managers on ground information
The developers continue to work with the Kelloggs-Tolaram team to build out new features and scale up the platform